I actually adapted this from a pancake recipe when I didn’t feel like standing over a stove for 15 minutes flipping pancakes! This recipe is sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, grain free, paleo and low FODMAP friendly.
The Banana Chocolate Puddings go really well with Macadamia Custard or fresh fruit or berries or just on its own.
- Serves 2-3
- Prep and cooking time 20-30 mins in total
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low FODMAP (divide into 3 serves/ramekins to be in line with serving sizes in the Monash University Low FODMAP App at the time of writing)
- Sugar free
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cacao
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (peanut, almond, macadamia)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk/cream (from a can)
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Pre-heat a moderate oven.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender, or in a bowl with a fork or whisk (but mash the banana first).
- Then pour into 2 greased ramekins and bake in the oven for 15-25 minutes until they are firm to touch on top.
- Enjoy but be careful with the hot ramekins!